Costa Rica SHB Tarrazu is a must for espresso drinkers. "El Tigre Stripes". Also works well as filter.
Roast Level: Medium / Light
The Costa Rica Tarrazu EL Tigre has a good body and high pleasant acidity, extraordinarily complemented with a great aroma. This coffee is carefully collected during the intense summer daylight of the Costa Rican rainforests, allowing the cherry to ripe completely, yielding a peculiar looking bean. The chocolate base of this coffee with notes of orange and hints of vanilla reminds the one that drinks it the black and orange stripes of a wild tiger!
*Brew Ratio: Bella Barista E61 Customers. Once again 20 grams bottomless handle 40 grams out in 25 to 27 seconds.
• Grown altitude: 1,400 to 1,700 meters above sea level
• Producers: Cooperativa Coopetarrazú
• Producing areas: San Marcos, Leon Cortes
• Botanical variety: Caturra and Catuaí
• Picking: carefully by hand and one by one
• Soil: volcanic
• Harvest period: November to February