Fresh Roast Coffee Tasting Notes: Floral, Grape, Barley.
BRAZIL YELLOW BOURBON CAMOCIM – ORGANIC SINGLE ESTATE COFFEE. FRESHLY ROASTED AT THE BELLA BARISTA ROASTERY.
- Flavour: Floral, Grape, Barley
- Sweetness: High
- Acidity: Low
- Mouthfeel: Medium
The Brazil Yellow Bourbon direct from the Biodynamic Camocim estate owned by coffee growing pioneer Henrique Sloper who made the visit to the Bella Barista showroom in February 2002. He was particularly excited by the Yellow Bourbon crop and were now delighted to have received this coffee for you to try. With a highly recommended q graders score this really is a special coffee. Low acidity, medium body, delicate sweet floral aroma.
- PRODUCER: Henrique Sloper – FAZENDA CAMOCIM
- ORIGIN: Brazil
- VARIETAL: Yellow Bourbon CD
- FLAVOUR: Floral, Grape, Barley
- SWEETNESS: High
- ACIDITY: Low
- MOUTHFEEL: Medium
IN THE CUP
- Region: Montanhas do Espirito Santo
- Crop: 2019 Process: Washed Cup Score: 86.5
|Bean name||Brazil Camocim Organic Yellow Bourbon|
|Region||Pedra Azul do Arace|
|Other info||Organic Yellow bourbon|